You and your partner will each make a booklet. You will need |
Remember we have discussed how our concluding sentence restates our topic sentence. When you have learned about all the different categories and your booklet is complete, share it with your partner and the class. Use the rubic to be sure you have completed all the requirements for your booklet. The rubric can be found on the evaluation page.
- a blank book with 6 - 8 pages and a front and back cover.
- to have space on each page for a drawing and some writing.
- to write the title on the cover: Who Was Dewey? and your name.
- to draw a picture of the category
- to write a 3 - 5 sentence paragraph of facts about it in your book after you learn about each category and Dewey with
- a topic sentence
- 3-5 detail sentences and
- a concluding sentence.