| || |
Online Field Trip: ExploratoryThis lesson gives the children some more time with the optical illusions, and this site gives very kid-friendly information to boot.
Time: 30 minutes
- Students will explore the illusion exhibits at Exploratory online.
- Students will follow the guidance of the teacher in filling out a concept web for eight important details at the site.
- The site is organized so that ten buttons sit in the midst of the illusion page.
- Click on the top left-hand button and you will see the name of the founder, and when you click on the hand you will see something else.
- Go through the site like this for all ten options.
- Jot down important seeming visuals in the concept web’s bubbles.
- The limited number of displays allows for even a small numbers of computers per student.