| Sources | Home
| Join an Online Community
website was first created in 2001 by Leilani Pedroni as a Final Project
for Dr. Kim Foreman's 800 course that focuses on Learning Theory at
San Francisco State University's Instructional Technology Graduate program.
The information in this site is from research from countless students
and researchers who have published their findings on the World Wide
the development of the internet, the amount of resources available is
awesome. In this digital age, theories, designs, and systems are constantly
challenged, changed, and invented. With that said, this site is continually
improving. Please fill out the Feedback
Form for questions, suggestions, or additions to add to the site.
you can help make this site better
Additional sources can be found on individual pages in site.
1. "A Brief History
of Instructional Development." Instructional Technology: Past,
Present, and Future.
Englewood: Libraries Unlimited, 1991. 11-18.
2. History of Instructional
Technology. 3 Dec. 2001 <http://www.ittheory.com/timeline2.html>.
3. Instructional Technology
Timeline. 6 Sept. 2001 <http://www.ittheory.com/prep3.htm>.
4. A Hypertext History of
Instructional design. 6 Sept. 2001 <http://www.coe.uh.edu/courses/cuin6373/idhistory/index.html>.
5. "State Standards
- A Higher Education Perspective." Editorial. On Cue Fall 2001:
6. Instructional Design Research
7. Instructional Design Research Links. <http://idweb.contentalive.com/idlinks/websites.htm>
8. Definitions of Instructional Design
9. An Historical Perspective on Instructional Design: Is it Time to
Exchange Skinner's Teaching Machine for Dewey's Toolbox?
Karin M. Wiburg
New Mexico State University
10. Conditions of Learning: Gagne
11. Learning Technology by Stephen Bostock
Instructional Design - Robert Gagné, The Conditions of Learning